ALICE Training is looking for an analytical, highly motivated Business Systems Administrator/Analyst to join our company.
The Business Systems Administrator/Analyst will work with all departments to produce high quality product enhancements, automation and defect fixes in our various system environments. This is a full-time job for an in-house IT specialist / analyst position whose main role will be to meet the organization’s growing IT needs. In this role, you will be responsible for administering and customizing modules as well as coordinating the communication between all Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and other internal systems. You will also act as in in-house Salesforce SME for solution design. This individual will work directly with various departments to execute strategy, assist with forecasting, pipeline management and data management through Salesforce.com and other systems. The position will play an important role in developing reports, analytics, trends and conclusions that will be utilized to drive and shape future strategy.
ALICE Training is changing how schools, universities and businesses respond to armed intruders. ALICE (Alert, Lock-down, Inform, Counter, and Evacuate), developed after Columbine, teaches strategies to survive a life-threatening event. Supported by educators and law enforcement organizations nationwide, from the White House to state houses around the country, ALICE is quickly becoming the new standard of care across the nation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as System Administrator for Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and Pardot
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Develops reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Develops, tests and deploys custom fields/objects, forms, workflows, interfaces, records, triggers, and user roles to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for all user and permissions management, including profiles, permission sets, roles, owners, role hierarchy, org wide defaults, sharing rules, etc.
- Collaborates with departments to understand needs and incorporate processes, as well as identify changes for the improvement of productivity, integration and decrease costs.
- Coordinates with Accounting to support accurate financial reporting and processes on behalf of the organization.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies reports as well as develops new/adhoc reports when required.
- Assists in researching, planning, and recommending software choices to satisfy the organization’s business requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce.com administration experience with a strong understanding of core functionality, configuration and user requirements.
- Experience working in data analytics is a plus.
- Must be able to work with sensitive, confidential information.
- Proactive, highly motivated, and results oriented.
- Enjoys working with people, understanding their needs, and solving their problems.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft products.
- Strong communication, documentation, organization, and training skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong organization skills, as well as the ability to meet deadlines and follow instructions.
- Professional demeanor and team player.
*Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY: