The ALICE Training Institute is seeking a talented and competitive Enterprise Sales Representative that thrives in a fast, aggressive startup. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This is a full time position in our Corporate Offices. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree ten years of F2000 enterprise sales experience selling professional services, training, or learning management software solutions to the business, education, or law enforcement markets.
The ALICE Training Institute is changing how schools, universities and businesses respond to armed intruders. ALICE (Alert, Lock-down, Inform, Counter, and Evacuate), developed after Columbine, teaches strategies to survive a life-threatening event. Supported by educators and law enforcement organizations nationwide, from the White House to state houses around the country, ALICE is quickly becoming the new standard of care across the nation.
Generate significant revenue with F2000 businesses, integrated delivery healthcare networks, and with federal and state government agencies; assist in the managing of various sales channels.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve monthly sales and / or channel goals as assigned by management
- Develop new business within a specified territory and or vertical market(s)
- Outside travel encompasses less than 50% of your schedule
- Proactively develop new name accounts
- Develop F2000 commercial / healthcare new name account sales opportunities for the nation’s leading risk management professional training service and e-learning software
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory or vertical market(s)
- Proactively develop existing accounts
- Develop cross-sale and upsell opportunities with more than 500 existing commercial accounts
- Proactively develop new channel accounts
- Develop Tier One new name channel opportunities
- Assist in the creation of a channel program
- Manage channel partners’ sales organizations to drive new name accounts
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- 10+ years of F2000 direct enterprise selling experience
- Highly experienced and committed to utilizing solution selling skills
- Prefer enterprise software sales or learning management solution background; high end professional consulting sales accepted
- Demonstrated ability to hunt for new-logo enterprise customers with strong desire to WIN
- Channel management experience a plus
- Experience with startups
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Pay Rate: Base plus commission
Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY:
- Only highly motivated, team players need apply!
- Email your cover letter and resume to jobs@alicetraining