ALICE Training Institute empowers individuals to participate in their own survival in the face of violence. Did you know 66% of active shooter incidents are over before law enforcement arrives? Is your organization prepared to survive until help arrives? ALICE training provides proactive, options-based response strategies for those individuals involved from the moment the attack begins until the threat is neutralized. Becoming an ALICE Certified Instructor puts you in the position to help make your organization a safer place to work, grow and thrive.
Become an ALICE Certified Instructor so you can implement ALICE Training at your organization.
Benefits of Becoming an ACI
- Empower individuals to participate in their own survival in the face of violence anywhere
- Learn to teach proactive response options to help mitigate casualties
- Experience interactive scenarios and the “AHA” moment
- Gain an understanding of the why and how ALICE proactive options-based strategies work
- Get access to material for your organizational training
“Game changer. I am redoing how we address this at my company – Very well done, great information. This needs to be the standard. THANK YOU! You guys are awesome.”
“It was very intense training. Easily in the top 10 of some of the best training I’ve ever been exposed to.”
“One of the best training classes I’ve ever been to. Gary Kamp was an outstanding instructor! 18 years of military and police work and this class was at the top. Tip of the spear!”