Hosting partners should:
- Provide a secure classroom for at least 25 participants for the full two-day training.
- A scenario location for a ½ day. Ideal scenarios include an empty school, church, hospital or similar type structure that has at least one hallway and several rooms and a few exit points.
- A contact person to assist the ALICE trainer while on site.
- Announcements & Promotions to Local Organizations.
As an ALICE Training host, you will receive free seats based on the number of paid registrants at your event. Hosting training is budget-friendly and does not require travel costs.
ALICE Training will:
- Handle all class registrations.
- Provide all necessary training materials.
- Provide a certified ALICE Trainer for your event.
- Prepare a class schedule.
- Formally recognize your organization.
- Provide training certificates for participants that complete the course.
- Provide class fliers and promotional templates.
ALICE is endorsed by law enforcement across the country and in line with recommendations from the: Department of Homeland Security (DHS); Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA); US Department of Education.