The ALICE Training Institute is seeking a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a fast, aggressive startup. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This is a full time position in our Corporate Offices. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree with two to five years of telemarketing / inside sales experience delivering quality (education, law enforcement, business, healthcare, and or business) leads to highly motivated sales teams.
The ALICE Training Institute is changing how schools, universities and businesses respond to armed intruders. ALICE (Alert, Lock-down, Inform, Counter, and Evacuate), developed after Columbine, teaches strategies to survive a life-threatening event. Supported by educators and law enforcement organizations nationwide, from the White House to state houses around the country, ALICE is quickly becoming the new standard of care across the nation.
Generate a significant quantity of quality leads to various sales team members.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve monthly lead quotas
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls (100+ daily) to customers and prospects to gather information and initiate the first step in identifying those interested parties in learning more about the company’s products and services
- Outbound calls to customers to determine their ALICE Adoption State
- Daily integration with CRM to adopt accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and procedures
- Week day outbound calling from 8-5pm only, full time position with no weekend hours; evening hours are available for certain SDRs
- Outside travel is not required in this position
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 2+ years of minimum lead generation experience using the phone, email, and social media platforms
- Passion for finding and identifying those who “want to learn more”
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection
- Good verbal and written (email) communications skills
- Dynamic telephone presence
- Proficiency with Gmail, Outlook, Microsoft Products
- Must have experience with SalesForce
- Familiar with telephone automation tools like Powerdialer, automated dialing systems
- Experience with startups a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent not required
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, cloud-based CRM applications and several office solutions.
Pay Rate: Base plus commission
Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY:
- Only highly motivated, team players need apply!
- Email your cover letter and resume to jobs@alicetraining