Brand & Trademark Use
This policy explains how you may use our logos, trademarks and other brand assets, as well as how you may reference the ALICE Training Institute and our products and services in text and pictures.
You may use our brand assets in accordance with the rules below. If you wish to use any brand asset in a manner not provided for or authorized by this policy, please call Victoria Shaw at 330.661.0106 ext 1010.
This policy is composed of the Use Rules below and the Design Requirements above (which detail how you must visually present our brand assets). Copies of our brand assets can be downloaded from this brand assets page.
Warning! This policy is subject to revision by the ALICE Training Institute at any time.
You may use our brand assets for non-commercial purposes, including in connection with academic research. For commercial uses, such as including our brand assets in a product for sale, please request our permission. We may require you to stop using our brand assets if we believe that your use falls outside these rules or the scope of any permission we give you. General use requirements include:
- Do not imply an association that doesn’t exist. Don’t use our brand assets in a manner that suggests any type of association, affiliation, partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by the ALICE Training Institute, or in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authorized by, or represents the views or opinions of the ALICE Training Institute or its personnel. We suggest that you include a disclaimer of association or endorsement where appropriate. (E.g. “ALICE Training Institute is not associated with, nor does it endorse or sponsor this website.”)
- Keep it clean. Don’t use our brand assets in conjunction with any content associated with gambling, pornography, or illegal activities.
- Use our brand assets civilly. Subject to fair use exceptions, don’t use our brand assets in a way that disparages the ALICE Training Institute or its business, or in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, unfair, defamatory, infringing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Do not combine our name with yours. Don’t combine our name or brand assets with your name, marks, or names of products and surveys.
- No names in titles. Don’t use our name as part of the title of your blog, book, or website.
- No confusingly similar uses. You must not attempt to obtain ownership rights in our brand assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration (including second-level domain names), or otherwise.
- Display our trademark symbol. Please display any ALICE Training Institute logo with an accompanying ™ or ® symbol.
Merchandise / Manufactured Goods
- We do not permit the use of our brand assets on physical goods.
- Where appropriate, include an attribution statement in your trademark and copyright notices when using our trademarks.
- ALICE Training Institute’s trademarks are owned by the ALICE Training Institute, LLC and its affiliates in the United States and other countries.