NaviGate Prepared School Safety Technology Simplifies Emergency Preparedness so You can Focus on Educating Students
With NaviGate Prepared software, you have the power to connect critical safety data to the people who need it most – at the times they need it most!
- Give your staff peace of mind with the ability to directly connect to and share critical information with leaders during an emergency.
- Collaborate on a new level with your local first responders to ensure cohesive cohesive school emergency response plans
- Eliminate the complexities of compliance and focus on building a culture dedicated to safety.
- Securely store and document critical data to reduce liability.
Watch this video to see how it works.
Frequently Asked Questions about the NaviGate Prepared Platform
Our team will consider things like:
- Integration of your Student Information System (SIS).
- Onsite planning and preparation.
- Technology training schedules.
- Milestone achievements.
- Ongoing assistance.
Only users with administrative access can put information into NaviGate Prepared. System users can be listed as either “administrative,” meaning they have full access to input/edit information or “view-only,” meaning they can only view content within the system, but cannot edit or change it. Initially, our team can help you get your NaviGate Prepared site set-up/content entered through our OnSite Implementation Service.
Unfortunately, if your Internet isn’t connected or working properly, you will not be able to access your NaviGate Prepared site. However, you may access a selection of NaviGate Prepared’s features by using a mobile browser with cell service. Additionally, you will still be able to utilize the NaviGate Flipcharts mobile app without an Internet connection.
No, NaviGate Prepared is not used as a notification means for parents during an emergency.
Ready to learn more?
Schedule a demo of our Emergency Preparedness software today.