The NaviGate Software Emergency Management Suite Simplifies Emergency Preparedness so You can Focus on Educating Students
With the Emergency Management Suite, you have the power to connect critical safety data to the people who need it most – at the times they need it most!
- Give your staff peace of mind with the ability to directly connect to and share critical information with leaders during an emergency.
- Collaborate on a new level with your local first responders to ensure cohesive cohesive school emergency response plans
- Eliminate the complexities of compliance and focus on building a culture dedicated to safety.
- Securely store and document critical data to reduce liability.
NaviGate Prepared allows you to place school safety as a top priority, creating the safest environment you can for students and staff alike. This emergency planning software streamlines the development and implementation of school safety plans, creating a safety plan based on your unique school and local requirements. Use NaviGate Software to:
- Create Safety Plans
- Plan Drills
- Account for Students During Drills & Emergencies
- Plan Effective Reunification of Students & Loved Ones
- Communicate Securely With Staff & First Responders
- Provide Real-Time Intelligence to First Responders
Be confident your school is prepared for emergencies with NaviGate Prepared Software’s Emergency Management Suite.
Watch the video to learn more about how NaviGate Prepared can help your school today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Emergency Management Suite
The Emergency Management Suite is designed specifically for schools. Our system is most commonly used by Superintendents, Emergency and Safety Managers, and Operations Managers to streamline and centralize school emergency plans and processes.
The Emergency Management Suite is a cloud-based single sign-on software. Our software is accessible from any Internet-connected device – no download required. We also offer a mobile application, available for free download on your current Android or iOS devices.
You will be assigned an Implementation Specialist to walk you through the on-boarding process. Your Implementation Specialist with work with your team to identify your school’s safety goals and develop comprehensive milestones to ensure you are up and running – as soon as possible.
Our team will consider things like:
- Integration of your Student Information System (SIS).
- Onsite planning and preparation.
- Technology training schedules.
- Milestone achievements.
- Ongoing assistance.
Only users with administrative access can put information into the Emergency Management Suite. System users can be listed as either “administrative,” meaning they have full access to input/edit information or “view-only,” meaning they can only view content within the system, but cannot edit or change it. Initially, our team can help you get your Emergency Management Suite site set-up/content entered through our OnSite Implementation Service.
Unfortunately, if your Internet isn’t connected or working properly, you will not be able to access your Emergency Management Suite site. However, you may access a selection of the Emergency Management Suite’s features by using a mobile browser with cell service. Additionally, you will still be able to utilize the Flipcharts mobile app without an Internet connection.
No, the Emergency Management Suite is not used as a notification means for parents during an emergency.
Ready to learn more?
Schedule a demo of our Emergency Preparedness software today.
ALICE Training is rated 4.9 / 5 average from 98 reviews from direct training participants.