There is $52.5 million available to Pennsylvania schools to improve safety. The School Safety and Security Committee expects to award a minimum of $25,000 to each school district that submits an application. We discovered many ALICE prepared schools were unaware of the offered funding that can be used for an ALICE Risk Assessment.
The deadline to submit your application is October 12, 2018. If you have not yet applied time is of the essence. To save you time we have prepared an executive summary for you to copy and paste and added a few documents you can download to attach to your application.
You will need to follow a few steps before submission will be allowed to go through so we have created a quick step by step for you below:
- You can only submit your grant funds application electronically through the Egrants system.
- If you have applied for a grant in the past you most likely have access to Egrants already. If not you will need to complete the Egrant application first.
- They expect to award each school district that makes a Part A: Meritorious application the amount of $25,000- we don’t want you to miss out
- Use the links below to copy and paste the Executive Summary in your application.
- Upload your budget into the Egrant program
- Add line items for this proposal
- Calculate pricing using the following structure: $3500 – $25,000 for each school building
- Remember the cost varies based on the size of your staff and building footprint
- Include a line item for travel
- Add other line items you believe necessary
- Due by October 12, 2018, 11:59 P.M.